If you are interested in offering a service that can help or provide care or support for other local people, there is free support available through the Somerset Community Micro-Enterprise Programme.
To register your interest please complete Community Enterprises in Somerset Initial enquiry – Our offer to you form.
This will tell you a little bit more about the ‘Community Micro-Enterprise Programme’ and how we can help.
If you fill in the form and agree with our ‘Doing it Right Quality Standards’ you will be sent an email from the Enterprise Development Team with free information around:
- Micro-Provider Information Session Workshops
- Peer Support Networks
- Start-Up Guides
- Templates and Guidance Documents for your service portfolio
- Links to business support and funding
- Marketing support and links to referrers
In addition to this, the programme offers developing and existing providers access to:
- Somerset Micro-Provider Online Directory
- Free and subsidised training or learning opportunities
- Peer mentoring, support and networking meetings
- Access to a local ‘trusted provider’ networks
- A regular e-bulletin with information on training, events, and advice
- Advice and guidance on quality issues
- Enhanced DBS checks and specialist insurance
If you have any further questions, please contact the Enterprise Development Team at Somerset Council at email@example.com
All the information that we hold about you/your enterprise will be held securely, in an electronic format for 5 years until the date for the date your membership ceases. It will be used by Somerset Council for the sole purpose of supporting you on your enterprise journey.