Find a Registered Micro-Provider – Brokerage Tool
We currently have over 1,000 Micro-Providers listed on the online directory, so the choice can be overwhelming. Only Registered Micro-Providers are held on the brokerage tool. Registered Micro-Providers have shared a commitment to our ‘Doing it Right’ quality standards.
This simple and easy to use tool will help you find local care and support across Somerset by matching you with an Registered Micro-Provider. Micro-Providers are local people who offer a range of care and support services to help people at home or in their local community. We currently have over 800 Micro-Providers who are registered .
This digital matchmaking service will create a bespoke list to help you find your perfect Registered Micro-Provider.
How it works
- You will be directed to an online form and asked a few questions to determine if a Micro-Provider is the right option for you.
- You will be asked what type of care or support service you are looking for, in which area of Somerset that care or support will be delivered and if any specific skills or qualities are required. Try to choose the locations closest to the area that the care is being delivered in. If you pick too many areas the tool will send your request to Micro-Providers who may not cover that area.
- Once submitted the job opportunity details will automatically be sent to Somerset Councils list of Registered Micro-Providers. None of your personal information is shared. They will view the care/support request and if they match the experience or service type requested, cover that area and have availability they will answer ‘YES’.
- Once their interest is registered, an automated email is generated and sent to you with that individual Micro-Providers service description and contact details. (Please do not ‘reply’ to the email you are sent as it won’t reach the Micro-Provider)
- If the Micro-Providers service description and details interest you, you can make the choice to call or email them directly for further discussions about the role. Their direct contact details will be in the email you were sent.
- Your job opportunity will run within the Brokerage Tool for three days and at the end of the third day, a summary list of all the Micro-Providers who responded ‘YES’ will be sent to you.
Find your perfect Registered Micro-Provider by using this link.