My name is Declan After 8 years working as a care worker, senior carer, and care manager, I decided to set up my own micro-enterprise to focus on what matters, my clients.
I guarantee to always work in a way that meets your needs and ensures a smile on your face. The beauty of working with a microproviders is getting to know the carer supporting you, they will become a part of your life, and you theirs.
I’m 32, I live in Yeovil, I have a fiancé, a 6-year-old daughter, and a son who was born February 2023. My passion my whole life has been helping people, and I find myself extremely fortunate to be able to support people of different backgrounds. I ALWAYS take pride in my work down to the very smallest of details.
I offer the following care:
– Getting ready for the day including washing and dressing, I will always take pride in your appearance, the small details matter, hair styles, how you wish to dress, etc
– Full drivers licence for help to appointments / shopping trips
– I make a good cuppa tea, if you need someone to stay with you whilst your family member goes out
– One of my many hobbies is cooking, my family tell me I’m not a bad cook if you need help with meals
– I love animals if you have any fury family members that need walking, feeding, vets appointments etc
– I tend to sing for no reason and but will never win the X factor (sorry)
– I’m a 90s baby so spent most of my life with a phone in my hand if you need help setting up tablets etc to stay in touch with friends
– I have dealt with End of Life care many times in my career and always find it a privilege to help with ‘ that part of your journey ‘
2019 Finalist and winner of “Health Care Assistant Of The Year”
*Please note that the above list is now exhaustive of what I can offer, please get in touch if you have any questions. *
I have full liability insurance. Clean DBS. Insured to transport passengers. Full mandatory training. Always researching all aspects of care, whether equipment, medication, or new and rare conditions.
Personal care, wellbeing checks, medication, complexed medication, appointment chaperoning, I have a wheelchair accessible car for appointments, sitting service, pop-in service, light domestic service, light gardening service, meal prep, access to the community.
Monday – Friday 0800-1600
|Cost information||Prices range from £15 to £20 PH dependant on requirements. Time and a half payable on Bank Holidays|